CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR – ORIGAMI TOTE BAG
(also available in video format, click here to visit our YouTube channel)
Materials and tools:
- Twenty four 15cm (6″) wrapping paper squares, one for each day of December until Christmas
- Twenty four chocolates or other substitutes to fill up the bags
- Pen marker
- A pair of scissors
- With the paper motif side facing down, fold the square in half to form a triangle, as shown on figures 1 and 2 below:
2. Fold the two sides of the triangle, fig.3:
3. Flip it over and fold it in half (bringing the right side over to the left). Then cut about 1 cm (1/2″) from the edge , as marked below, dashed line in red (approximately 4cm long, 1.57″) :
4. Unfold the paper. Because we cut that section, we can now fold the top part of the paper down, towards the front of the bag. Then, do the same with the back, as shown below:
5. Use a pen marker to write the number referent to each day. Repeat steps one to five, 23 times! Making one bag for each day of the month until Christmas day.
Insert a sweet inside each bag and hang them on your Christmas tree.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Watch this and other tutorials on our Youtube channel (www.YouTube.com/angablue).
I hope I have succeeded in teaching you this craft. Please follow Angablue on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Thanks for passing by!
©2001-2020 Angablue.com/EF. All Rights Reserved